Thursday, May 2, 2013

~4~

Probably all I can tell now is that I'm really happy.
And what I understand now is that happiness sometimes comes to us when we don't really want it.
I wanted to give up on my life.
I've lost everything I could, failed school, lost friends, my parents are nearly divorced.
And then I've found  a person I can be strong for.
At first I didn't notice that it's so much important...
I turned off my feelings.
I didn't want to know how much I failed in my life.
So just started to don't care about anything.
Result?
I failed school.
That was last thing I could concentrate on.
I started to feel when I left my home.
And I'm really happy now.
I can feel.
What is more I care.
Maybe it must have happened to me to get me to the place I'm now?
How about miracles?

No comments:

Post a Comment