Tuesday, May 14, 2013

~8~

Yesterday was my 19th bday!
From this year I'm not getting older!
Forever 19 XD
Anyway.
The
Best
bday
Ever.
12th may was plunklock concert with a support - Rose Mist. Actually I was doing make up and I was recording live so I could go to the backstage.
My first time in the place like that!
It was really interesting XD
Of course I have NO photo because my phone doesn't work anymore and I can't show HOW bacstage sucks.
Seriously it looks SCARY. And there was no handles in the toilets' doors.
Live was amazing. That's all I can tell.
The atmosphere was great and I tried to have as much fun as I could ( ´ ω ` )
After concert my bday began and....
All I can say is
thank you.

That was my dream(´;ω;`)
I'm soooo happy that it's true.
But the same day I had an exam.
Pretty important one.
And I came back home at 4am
So during the exam I was like zooombiee.
And that was my bday!
my friends made a party for me.
it happened to be as always, but anyway I love them so much that I just want to be with them.
Thank you for tapioka juice ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment