Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~9~


My life started to be weird...

Actually a lot of thing happened.
I was in the club with my friend after the last exam.
Anyway I wish I could have more fun...
And don't become drunk so quickly...



I came back home at 7 or 8 am.
We had breakfast in mcdonald and then we went to the beach ^^
Seriously, we met a lot of weird people.
At first there was two guys who wanted to go with us to the club and asked us WHERE is the club (standing in front of....)
Then, there was one who were trying to persuade his friend not to gambling, and he was asking us to help him (...)
In the morning we met guy from Canada who has lost keys to his house. What is more to house he was developer of.


Next day (or same day...) was the night of the museum.I went with friends to their concert ^^
I have no photos since my phone IS NOT WORKING ....
seriously I want to cry so much ;;
It was so expensiveeeee..

Actually I has also got work.
But when I went to the meeting place they just told e and to 7 more people to go home. HOW NICE.
You need to have experience to do someone's errands... 
Everything was alright until THAT guy came.
Well.. black, enormous car. White tshirt and ellegant trousers and shoes. Black sunglasses.
Gnagnam style in polish version - that was what I was thinking about.
And the first thing he told was: 
- left - people with experience
- right - without

-left - you got job
- right - go home


It's impossible to get experience, right...?;;



No comments:

Post a Comment