Thursday, September 11, 2014

~33~

Hello~~ After my full of hate last note I wanted to write something more optimistic~
A lot happened in my life lately and I've lost my free time completely ;;

History...
Since I was a child I couldn't express my feeling in different way than singing. I don't care if I'm doing it good or not, it's my way to express myself. Music is something realy beautiful, but only when it's made by people who can feel it..
So I always wanted to record some songs, especially for nikoniko douga~
And when I finally started to do it my mic has broken..
I made THIS site to put my songs, but I have to wait and buy new mic ;___;
Anyway I'll keep writing this blog~
So my first question is:
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LIVING IN JAPAN?

I have some topics I wanted to write about.
1. SHOPS (especially SHIBUYA 109), shopping malls, konbini etc.
2. AKIHABARA (where to buy anime-realted stuff, figures etc.)
3. HARAJUKU&YOYOGI PARK (which is unfortunatelly closed now...)

But which one should I write about first?


_____________
If you want you can ask me a question ~HERE~
Also with my friend we will start to record some vlogs about Japan~
So come to my page and I hope that we'll add some movies soon!

See you!

1 comment:

  1. Jej, bardzo ciekawy blog! I w ogóle historia życia, to naprawdę niesamowite że niektórym życie tak układa. ^.^
    Ja bardzo chętnie poczytam o sklepach, zwłaszcza z ciuchami i uroczymi rzeczami~
    Obserwuję! I oby dalej szczęście tak sprzyjało <3
    himechatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete