Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~30~


Hisashiburiiiii~

AT FIRST:
  • About what do you want me to write? If you have any question or ideas of topic I can write note about leave me a comment~
  • What language should I use? English or polish? (Iknow that my english is poor...I don't talk in english at all...)

Since hanami season has already finished (but I couldn't do hanami;;) I'll post some photos of Sakura.
In Japan hanami is really special and during weather forecast there's special part which is "sakura forecast". Acording to that you can plan your hanami. Unfortunately this year it was so rainy that sakura has fallen down pretty fast...

At first - what was really shocking... sakura isn't so pink that I've imagined. Pink sakura is in different part of Japan - but Tokyo's sakura is white. At first it was pink, but at least became perfectly white.

The Yoyogi's park entrance



first sakura (as you can see everyone is taking pictures XD)

*-*

Next day I went to Ueno park~
That was when hanami season has started and there were some special prepared place for people to sit and eat. Of course most people were adults and they weren't only drinking... They had really a lot of food, some of them also little kitchen.. Some were so LOUD.. Playing drinking games or just screaming "DRINK, DRINK". But anyway it was looking really nice. Police everywhere (and it's not polish police - they're really working).



































(I'll write another post about ueno park)

And one more time Yoyogi park. Went there alone with book ;__;

way to the station near my house~









just strange grup

I'm waiting for comments with your opinion~~

1 comment: