Sunday, September 28, 2014

~35~

I always wanted to write about japanese hair colours~


I was using it TWICE.


For the first time I've dyied my hair with Palty's hair colour and it was chocolate brown. It didn't work at all! Well I was shocked, since I had really bright hair (partly blonde...) and I couldn't see any defference.
Ok, I could see it in one-two days. I started to loose about 3 times more hair than I used to...

I always thought that since it's for japanese it'll be stronger (I have difficulties in dying my hair in Poland too). Then I read on some sites that I wasn't the first one with no working japanese hair colours

Also there's one more issue - they have bleach even if it's dark brown colour. So be careful while using them.


OK, this year I went to Japan again and I really wanted to dye my hair into cute, pink colour.

This is what I bought~

Actually the left one wasn't mine, but I used a little at the ends of my hair.
Just regular bleach. As I had a big problem with bleaches (they didn't work) and I could sleep with bleach and I still had brown hair, it wasn't so bad for me. I had a chickin-colour hair.

Then - pink hair! This is hair I started with - 


(sorry for my face, it's purikura's fault)
brown, but a little red/pink


So, I should have the first option, right?

And this is after:
Actually this is a little fake photo (it was taken with silent camera) but there was no big difference too.. My hair had a little pinkish reflex in the sun. 

BUT

Since there was actually no effects on my regular hair, near my roots (where I had my natural colour which is DARK BROWN) my hair became blonde...

And it was looking awful ;___;

When I came back the first thing I did was dying my hair to black.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori. Love your blog. I hope that you will continue writing when you finally come back to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you o much~! Hope that I'll have time to write thi blog again ^^

      Delete