Friday, May 10, 2013

~6~

Today is my last exam ❤
Then, next week only two oral exams and I'm freeee!
I don't want to get results though...
Anyway everyday after exam I was meeting with friends ❤
It's so hot lately><
So I was drinking my first cold bubble tea!



Yesterday I had to wait until the second exam starts so I went to the sushi restaurant with my friend. 
It waaaas soooo delicious (〃ω〃)
But my father made sushi too... so all I was eating yesterday was sushi........><
And went to the exam smelling like a fish XD


When finally came back home I was so tired that I fell asleep... And then I was woken up by call...
So I went out and I was eating ice cream sitting on the bench at 10PM...



But I feel really bad because of my mother... she didn't call me even once. Probably she's waiting for ME calling HER. Are you kidding me? I have to call to you just to hear 'good luck'? Isn't it strange? Anyway, you're my mother. So behave like a mother should.
Only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment