Sunday, June 23, 2013

~17~


That's my 1st day in Japan.
Anyway I was sleeping until 5PM so it was so late when we went outside.

But that's not Poland, really a lot of shops are open until 11PM?
We went to the electric shop to buy adapter for me because I couldn't charge my phone.
And..

da-daam.
Yeah that wasn't Poland.
There was everything, seriously...;;
phone straps and mini game center...
I wish I took a photo but I couldn't use my phone ;;
Anyway I saw some clothes...
and...
I became speechless, seriously.



Finally Japan 

Narita



what I'm eating now XD



2 comments:

  1. Could you elaborate on the things you bought? What tastes are these? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I'll write about them ^-^
      Anyway it's so interesting that I'm buying new one EVERYDAY ;;

      Delete