Saturday, June 8, 2013

~13~

I'm so tired~~
I've just come back to hotel.

Tomorrow I haven't been sleeping at all.
I've came back home so late and there was no point in going to sleep^^
So at 5 am we met at the central station and 5.50 we were on our way to Berlin.

At the station in Berlin there was car driver who was waiting for us to take us to the Dusseldorf.
This station is really big and modern ;;
Hope that in future Poland can became like this too ;;


At 18 we finally came to Dusseldorf!
Well at first I thought that's gonna be small town...
Anyway it's definitely better than Warsaw.. Much more modern and lively.

We were trying to find our hotel really long time.
Two people tried to help us, but anyway they told us to go in different direction than we should ;;



The weather is really nice and I hope that's gonna be the whole time like today ^^

Anyway we had a problem with reservation >< It was reserved from 7.06-10.06 not 8.06-11.06 >< Stupid computer... And we have a problem now... Agh. As always ;;


Then we want to eat something. 

And.. it was japanese food in japanese restaurant. Everyone was talking in japanese O.O

I was first time I was eating such a food. Actually I liked it XD''


gyoza

ra-men

ra-men

takoyaki






After dinner we were walking around the city. It was really nice *o*

Really it's so lively and bright during the night!













No comments:

Post a Comment