Wednesday, June 19, 2013

~15~

Well I was in London.
But I'm back to Poland...
After...hm.. few hours.

That was so fucking horrible.
I don't want to write here everything.
But anyway ...
Don't let someone enter to the UK because this person has got a guitar...?

The best reason ever.

It was terrible night.
I've spent it in the airport, didn't sleep at all.
Anyway I had to decide what to do with my life.
Maybe I'm stupid...
But I don't want to leave people I really care about.


I've just bought a return ticket.
And here we are.
In Poland.
Again.
Pocky for 2,70pounds >< anyway I was too hungry to care about the price.

I've spent there the whole night ><





departures ><
It was horrible, had to stay at the airport ALONE. In different country... But I COULD DO IT... *so proud*.. Even waiting for 3 hours there wasn't so scary as waiting for a decision for 5h ...

But anyway I'm not going to stay here.



Anyway I WAS IN ENGLAND...XD"

No comments:

Post a Comment