Sunday, June 23, 2013

~16~

Guess where I am...

Well... Japan XD

I'll never ever think that I'll be in Japan lol.

Anyway a lot of things happened.
Since we were deported from England we came back to Poland.
We were living at my friend's place.
Really so lucky that I have such a friend!

After one day we had a flight to Japan through Dubai.
Well, we arrived to the airport really early...
Too early.
Anyway we were sitting about 2 hours in the airplane when we heard that we can't go because it's NOT WORKING ><
We had to wait at the airport for 7 hours..
When we FINALLY came to Dubai at 3 AM we were told to go to the hotel because the nearest flight to Japan is NEXT DAY.
That shouldn't be allowed, seriously.
We went to the hotel (after 1 hour asking and wandering just because airport in Dubai is... HUGE..)
We didn't have even our luggages... it was worse thank HELL.
After taking shower still wearing the same clothes...
And we went outside.
And there was about 40 degrees..
Not only that, the air was so hot that I wasn't surprised seeing no one on the streets.
The only one escape from the hotness was bus stopes with air conditional inside.

Anyway we had 3 meals there. It was so inclusive...;;




After midnight we had a bus to the airport and after 2.50 airplane to Japan.
Finally!

We came here around 10PM.
first problem - how to use japanese toilet...
second problem - how to take a bath...


I tried my best;;

And now it's 18 I finally waked up, going take a shower and then going outside.

Well .. Germany - Poland - London - Poland-  Dubai - Japan 
Nice travel....
Maybe now we can take a breath..?




















that was our hotel



1 comment:

  1. Cool photos :) It was too hot, and you guys were too tired to visit Dubai Marina or some beach, right? I sympathize with you ._.

    ReplyDelete