Tuesday, July 2, 2013

~21~

And again, it's almost 4AM here... and I'm writing a blog XD
But since there's a lot of things to do in Polish time (like talking with my parents on skype >< <- choosing a university) Ican't get used to japanese one..
I'm sorry for my english, but it's really late and I don't use it here..

Today I was eating a ra-men!
shoyu ra---men~!
It was sooo delicious ;;



What I've just realized is that all I do in Japan IS EATING AND SLEEPING...>< And sometimes shopping... 


Sooo, after eating we went to the big shopping mall. Looks a little like Arkadia ^^



























I was too lazy to segregate this photos XD"""

In the shopping mall we went to GAME CENTRE and took some purikura *o*

inside purikuraa





there's always huge corner with 6 or 8 purikura's machine ;;



                                   
                                      




Next shop for kids (looks like SMYK) with a looot of cute stuff;;


Rilakkuma's heaven ;; There was a lot of teddy bears and one shelf more...;;



cosmetics;;



And we went to the shop with sweets and some really old japanese sweets 
We bought a lot of jellies and ramune XD


I wouldn't eat it even if someone paied me to do it...><



Domino's pizza XD
Anyway.. You can't SEAT AND EAT THERE.
Only wait and take pizza to home.
We were lucky because we get the 2nd pizza for free ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo fajny wpis^^ Szkoda, ze nie zrobilas zdjecia tej Arkadii od zewnatrz... Purikura przeslodka!^^ a dominium pizza bez siedzen mnie rozwalila XD

    Opowiedz i obfotografuj japonskie automaty! :3 Probowalas juz z nich na pewno roznych napojow, nie?^^ Ciekaw jestem ktore jak smakuja i ile kosztuja...

    ReplyDelete